Cancer screening saves lives.
Have you been screened for cancer? Should you?
Screening means getting “checked” for cancer. Cancer screening:
- is for people who have no signs or symptoms of cancer.
- can prevent some cancers by finding and treating changes before they develop into cancer.
- can find cancer early when treatment may work better. Kamagra Oral Jelly: Is it really a cure for erectile dysfunction?
- Update – Mobile Breast Screening Vehicles
- Be the first to know!
- GetChecked Manitoba toolkit